Saturday, August 13, 2011
Warlock 098 Changelog
Download Warlocks: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/179725/
- New spell: Silence (entangle toggle). Entangle has been renamed to "Disable" with toggles "Entangle" and "Silence".
- Removed toggle: Rush (Strafe)
- Added toggle: Thrust (Phoenix)
- Added a new combo (involving Rush and Phoenix)
- Remade Staff of Fireball
- Remade Aegis
- Added new "random spell" commands (in addition to -rs1):
"-rs1" = all players lose one random spell from each column
"-rs2" = all players lose two random spell from each column
"-rs3" = all players lose the same random spell from each column
"-rs4" = all players lose the same two random spells from each column
You can apply random spell commands multiple times, but then risk ending up with columns having no spells.
- Initial gold cost increased to 20 gold
- Masteries now provides 2.5% knockback reduction per level
- Fixed a fatal bug involving the use of the '-teams#' command (it allowed to type commands during game, caused multiple Warlocks to spawn for each player, caused lag, etc.)
- Fixed several outdated tooltips
- Fixed two major bugs regarding the setup constants
- Fixed several effect bugs
- Fixed a bug allowing lightning to pierce shield
- Fixed a bug causing shield to upgradable to level 9 (where shield, as all other C spells are only supposed to be upgradable to level 8)
- Fixed the APM system (write -apm to see your actions per minute of all players - only enabled in round mode at the moment)
... and much more
- Bouncer mechanics remade (it now targets closest target regardless of team)
- Initial cost of all R spells increased by 3
- Drain (slow) movement speed reduction increased from 60 to 70
- Time Shift initial gold cost decreased from 15 to 14
- Avatar curse/buff duration changed in favor for the Avatar by 20% (this includes all time based spells, including the new silence spell).
- Avatar HP decreased for low number of players
- Avatar knockback resistance now depends on number of players (12 players will make him take 8 times less knockback)
- Rush gold cost increased by 1
- Swap range increased by 100
- Swap upgrade cost decreased by 1
- Swap (relocate) cooldown decreased by 1.
- Lava treads duration decreased by 2 seconds and hp buff decreased slightly
- Fire Spray (stream) no longer relies on randomness.
- Removed knockback increase from Mask of Death (now matching the tooltip)
- Slightly increased thrust cooldown at higher levels
- Fireball-lightning combo can now be performed using friendly fireballs
- Pocket Watch duration buff slightly increased
- Link (hook) cooldown slightly changed (cooldown at level 1 increased by 1, but decreases faster when upgrading).
... and much much more
- Removed the "-tmedit#" command. The "teams#" command can now be used in both setup and in-game.
Thanks to antichristofer at http://antichristofer.deviantart.com/ for loading screen.
Thanks to Moonmage for finalizing loading screen.